12.23.2007

First full day at home

We had an "interesting" first night at home. Let's just say we are both a little sleep deprived :) Poor Nathan was just about sleepwalking! There's plenty of stories to tell, but I'll save those for when I need blackmail, LOL!

We all went for a walk this morning, which was wonderful! It was so much fum walking as a little family with Lily and the dogs. It all is starting to feel so "real!" We then spent a little time outside enjoying the sunshine. Here are a few pictures from our morning:


What a great morning for a walk! It felt really good to get out of the house and move around. Granted, I didn't make it that far, but it's a start!

Daddy with his little girl! She seems to have already stolen his heart :)

-Adrian

1 comment:

Noel said...

Too Cute! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her.