1.09.2008

Hair!!!

Well, I tried to "do" Lily's hair today...tried is the operative word! She has the craziest rockstar-mullet hair I have ever seen. She has barely any hair in the front, the middle sticks straight up and the back is really long. So today, before our photoshoot, I tried to tame it. It started of so well, perfect for posing while playing on her playmat, which she just loves.



About 3 minutes later, I picked her up and poof! Crazy hair was back :) She doesn't look too impressed, does she?!?!

Finally got it all figured out...a hat!



-Adrian

4 comments:

Noel said...

I'm totally cracking up right now. She is so cute even with her crazy hair. I love it!

Anonymous said...

She looks so much like Nathan it is unreal. Can't wait to meet her. Love you guys. Crystal

Michelle said...

I just found the link for this again! Yay! Have you in my bloglines now - so it will keep me updated!
She is so adorable! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!

heidi said...

girls and big hair...gotta love it!