1.19.2008

Photo Shoot

We had the pleasure of having a photo shoot with my awesome photographer friend, Michelle! She's the mom of one of my clients and Lily was the lucky subject of her lens on Monday morning. What a way to start our week :)

She got some *amazing* shots, just the style that I love! Lily was so quiet and mostly peaceful the whole morning, she was a sleepy little lady. Why is it that when her momma tries to take pictures, she's awake and screaming?!?! LOL!

Here are a few of our favorites...enjoy!

-Adrian

4 comments:

Noel said...

I love them. So cute.

Michelle said...

I had sooo much fun! Sooooo glad you liked them! :)

Noel said...

BTW, I think my favorites are the foot one, and the one with her on your shoulder. so so sweet.

Adrian said...

Noel, funny, those are the 2 that I picked for 8x10 prints. Aren't they great?!?