4.06.2008

Life's busy!

Sorry for the short hiatus in blogging, life has been super busy lately! We are getting ready for our family trip to PA and DC which is coming up soon. It's amazing how much "stuff" we need to travel with a 4 month old! Wouldn't you think she just needed clothes, diapers and food?

In the midst of packing it's making us realize how many little conveniences we count on in everyday life. Lily *loves* her playmat and I really can't see spending a week away from it, but we sure can't take it with us. What the heck did they do decades ago? We were really trying to go the minimalist route, not going to happen! I have a feeling items for little, tiny Lily are going to take up more space than stuff for either Nathan or I. It will be an adventure, that's for sure!!!

Miss Michelle came over again to take 3 month pictures of Lily! "We" haven't edited them yet but here's a little sample of our fun day. Thanks again, Michelle!! More to come when we return :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what a fun trip it was. I will forever be grateful to the person that invented the traveling baby swing and for Lily's wonderful parents who had the foresight to buy it!
What beautiful pictures of a beautiful baby