5.18.2008

Tutu cute!

Lily was just looking too cute not to use her as a model for my tutus! I love this new color I found and I thought she need a new tutu :) A girl can never have enough, right?!?!?

Also, a shamless plug, check out my website! It's still a work-in-progress, but it's getting there! http://www.headtututoe.com/ They make great gifts for the little girls in your lives!! 25% off for awesome family and friends!

Sales pitch over...here's what you're looking for :) Pics from our improm"tutu" session, enjoy!


I had to include these next two! Nowadays, everything that Lily can get her hands on goes directly into her mouth. Needless to say, She was *not* impressed by the texture of tulle in her mouth :P





3 comments:

Noel said...

such an adorable girl! So my favorites are still that aqua one and the peach with the flower. :) I love them.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures on the pillow. So adorable. I still think you should get some pictures of Zoe and Sadie in tutus! ♥

Michelle said...

I forgot to tell you how adorable these photos of her are when you were here! So cute she is!!!!!

Glad you liked the newer photos! :)