7.31.2008

Bountiful Baskets

We, well OK "I", really wanted to try Bountiful Baskets. I was inspired by a few girlfriends who love it, so I thought, why not! I picked up out basket on Saturday morning and it's been pretty fun planning our meals since then. I like that we're planning our meals more around the fruits and veggies that we have on hand. It's also made for fun snacking!

Here's what we got...
14 large tomatoes
14 Saturn white-flesh nectarines
1 lb Ranier cherries
18 carrots
4 large heads of brocolli
1 bunch of bananas
1 gorgeous head of Romaine
1 bunch spinach
5 heads garlic

...for a grand total of $17 ($15 after your first order). Pretty darn good price and great quality produce.



-Adrian

2 comments:

Me said...

my kids are drooling over the broccoli right now, they keep asking when i'll get the next basket! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

heidi said...

we LOVED BB for the last 6 months and waited and wished for every other week to come! -until an unfortunate circumstance occured! i'm sad to not have all the wonderful produce anymore... but really... it is such a great deal! if you volunteer regularly they will ask you to join in on the picking & planning every so often - so that is fun!