8.22.2008

I'm 8 Months Old!

Yipeee, I'm almost 3/4 of a year! It's been a fun month :) I've learned a TON of new things and I've been busy!

*I now have 5 teeth (3 on top, 2 on bottom) and I'm working on one more on top. I was a champ with teething, I never really complained :)

*I can FINALLY roll both ways. I still hate tummy time, so I rarely stay on my tummy, but I realized I can roll to get things, that's fun!

*I'm starting to pull myself up on things and love to stand...I could do that for hours!

*I'm a great eater. I love my fruits, veggies and even some dairy. I'm addicted to puffs but mom and dad are pushing the cheerios...we'll see about those! (Just keep the grean beans away from me and life is good).

*I loooove to laugh. Not silly girly laughs, but deep belly laughs that make everyone around stop, stare, and then join in with me.

*I have a teensy bit of seperation anxiety...as long as I can see my momma, I'm usually fine :)

And since my momma's has been busy keeping me happy, here are pictures from the last month.


I LOVE yogurt! Especially when mom adds pureed mango, yummy! Today I decided I wanted to try the yogurt facial that's all the rage! Good thing mommy just left me in my cloth diaper..messes are more fun when you are almost naked!I get to hang out with a few of my friends each week. Today Maddie came over to play, it was great!

I'm a big girl now! I love standing up and even will pose for the camera! Happy 8 months to me :)

One more 8 month picture -Love, Lily

5 comments:

Michelle said...

She looks soooooo big in that photo!!!! OMGosh!

Me said...

Can she get any cutier?!?!?! Just a doll!

Anonymous said...

And she's drinking from a straw too!

heidi said...

k. did 8 months fly by or is it just me? she is cute!!!

davejenevan said...

Omigosh, we're doing cloth diapers too! LOVE them. I can't believe Lily's already 8 months!