9.03.2008

Sunflowers

We attempted a mini-photo session early this morning. Lily woke up brigh & early and the sun was just starting to come up...that's my favorite time to take pictures! What I didn't plan on was the mosquitos :( 5 mintues outside = 3 bites for me. Luckily Lily didn't get bit and once I realized there was an infestation, we headed inside.

Here are a few of the pictures, I wish we could have had more time!!! Oh, and the gorgeous sunflowers were from my parents for my bday, thank you for the perfect photo prop :)

She was cautiosly curios to start with!

She started trying to pick off the petals and put them in her mouth but she couldn't get them off :) Oh, and note the adorable piggy tails!!!
Smiling at Sadie :)

4 comments:

Noel said...

I LOVE that middle picture. Sorry you got bitten, but glad Lily didn't. Mosquitos are a pain.

Michelle said...

Oh. My. Goodness!
Soooo cute!
Sorry about the bites though!
And -
I didn't know it was your birthday! When?????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN!!!!!

Me said...

adorable!

Tiffany :) said...

she's positively gorgeous!