9.20.2008

What I can do at 9 months

Here are some of the new things that I can do at 9 months:

*eat! I love finger foods! Cheese, crackers, toast, waffles, cooked/diced carrots, bananas, fruit of any kind :)

*sleep! With a little help from mom and dad mixed with a few tears, I've finally started sleeping through the night most of the time.

*I'm trying to walk with some help. If mom or dad hold my hands and help me, I'll walk pretty far :) I also am starting to cruise along the furniture, now that's fun!

*Crawling, the Lily way :) I still don't want to crawl, I can't waste my time moving that slow. I like to roll to get places and I will army crawl/roll to get there sometimes.

*My favorite game is peekaboo, especially when I can play it with Sadie!

*I understand "turn the page" but only when I want to :)

*I understand "fan" and will say "oossshhhh" when mom says "wooossshh."

*I say dudududu when I see my duck in the bath, I love her!!!

*I still only say dada, mama will come soon enough :)

*I now take 2 naps a day instead of the 3 I used to take.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Me said...

YEA! Lily!
That is great!
Time sure flies, hope to see you again soon!