10.12.2008

Our little pumpkin

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend to pick out our pumpkin...what FUN!!! It's something that we've always loved doing as a couple and it was even more fun having Lily with us. She has fallen in *love* with pumpkins, it so cute! I say "where is the pumpkin?" and she'll scan the room until she can find them, adorable! She seems to love Fall just as much as her
momma.

Here are some pictures from our trip to the pumpkin patch. We even get to go again when we go to Arkansas later this week, can't wait!!!!! We'll post pictures of our trip once we are back :)



A cow?? I thought that was a duck! (She said "Du!!!!" when she saw it, which usually is duck...oh well!)
I loooooved the hayride!
Love my dadda :)


2 comments:

Noel said...

How fun! Pumpkins are a hit in our household as well. Glad you had a good time. Where did you go?

Me said...

very cute! I really wanna take the kiddos to see some pumpkins! where did you go?