1.11.2009

Project 365

Like I said earlier, I'm *trying* to do Project 365 with some inspiration from friends :) It's basically documenting our life day by day. A picture a day, about something big or about nothing at all, just the way I like things. I'm still torn on whether to post the pics here or start a new blog...for now they'll be here, I'll let you know if I move them. Here's the catch-up post since it's already 11 days into the new year. Love, A

1:365 - Starting off the New Year making a snowman with my cousins!
2:365
3:365 -Aunt Noel giving me some love!

4:365 - sunrise on a beautiful morning
5:365 - enjoying my new toys
6:365 - being a goofball!

7:365 - ridin my new tricycle Grammy and Pap pap got me, so much fun!!!

4 comments:

Me said...

I'm on the P365 bandwagon :)

davejenevan said...

You take beautiful pictures! Did you take a class or something, or are you self-taught?

The Family Machine said...

Adrian is self taught. She has done a wonderful job at picking it up.

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks Nathan. Yep, Jen, self-taught with lots of help from friends, books and the internet :)