Matthew heard you and came right over to investigate! LOL! I asked who that was and he said "Lily" and I asked who was singing and he said "Adrian"! Too, too cute, she is!!! OMG!
Just watched this with Anna & Elli (many, many times). Anna kept saying 'hi Lily' and giving kisses to the monitor. Elli just laughed and laughed every time Lily clapped or fell down. Since it was such a hit with Matthew, Elli and Anna maybe you should think of entertaining other kids by having a Lily cam 24/7? :)
2 comments:
Matthew heard you and came right over to investigate! LOL! I asked who that was and he said "Lily" and I asked who was singing and he said "Adrian"! Too, too cute, she is!!! OMG!
Just watched this with Anna & Elli (many, many times). Anna kept saying 'hi Lily' and giving kisses to the monitor. Elli just laughed and laughed every time Lily clapped or fell down. Since it was such a hit with Matthew, Elli and Anna maybe you should think of entertaining other kids by having a Lily cam 24/7? :)
Post a Comment