7.06.2009

PA trip


We went back to PA last week for Grandma Iva's memorial service. One thing I'll say....Lily would LOVE to live on a farm :) That kid was smitten with the open space, green trees, horses and puddles of course!

Lily with "BOB!" as she called him (Uncle Bob). She made instant friends with him (maybe partially due to the carrots he gave her for the horses?) and loved to shout his name, LOL.
We got to the farm and she was off and running instantly :)
I finally caught her for a second....doesn't look like she was thrilled with having to stop to take a picture, lol!

Some pictures with Lass, the horse I grew up riding on trips to PA.

Feeding Chiquita


Muddy puddles...oh the mud! She loved it!





1 comment:

Michelle said...

Glad it all went well and that you all had some fun! Love that last photo!