8.19.2009

Summer Fun

Geesh, I had an actual post written out. Yeah, stories, words, not just the obligatory pictures. But....evidently I messed something up and it's gone. So yet again, I'm out of time and only can post some pictures of our last few weeks. We've been busy and enjoying life for sure!

Swimming with her cousins at grandma and grandpa's house! (And sorry Anna, I need to snap more pics of you it looks like!)




"Helping" paint her room. Before we even got 1 drop of paint on the walls this is what she looked like. I opened the paint can and she dove right in :)
Since she loves painting, figured she might as well help paint her new big girl room!


It's been darn hot (yes it's Arizona, yes I expect it, but no, I don't love it with a toddler especially!) so we found this slide/climber on craigslist for around $30 and it was worth every penny for sure! It's going to stay inside the house for another month at least.
fuzzy but I love her face!



Last one for today! She LOVES when I get set up for a photo shoot. She always, without hesitation runs to the backdrop runs around like crazy saying "cheese" (who taught her that?? not me for sure!). Today she decided to bring her blanket and go "night night"


No comments: