2.17.2010

Tea party time!

My awesome friend Michelle has been pushing me to do maternity pictures for, well....8 months now? As much as I'm not a fan of being in front of the camera, I am so grateful for her capturing these last few moments with just Lily and I (and a few of the husband too I guess!).

Lily has been into tea parties (...well more often coffee parties, lol) since Christmas when Mimi and Papap bought her a Princess tea party set. She will play pretend tea party for literally hours some days. So her love of all things sweet and girly sent us on a search to find a "real" tea set to use for pictures....and of course, she picks out the girliest one around, she's definitely turning into more of a girly girl than I imagined she could!

So for now, here are a few pictures of our day! Despite my being on bedrest, we made it work!! Thank you Michelle for this, they mean the world to me! Blooger won't let me upload any more, but I will for sure post more when I can :)







And visit her over at For Tomorrow Photography!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been playing with more of them today, when I'm getting a chance! Sooooo glad you love them! I do - LOL! And I had a blast taking them for you! :)