8.01.2010

An attempt to catch up...

Posting on the blog has been on my "to do" list for almost 3 months now. I think about it almost daily and it's a constant source of stress, sadly! At some point I just have to let things go and the blog is one thing that isn't a MUST do. But I am trying to get back with it, I miss it and I know it's mainly for the benefit of relatives that aren't able to be around us every week.

Life is good. Busy, but perfect! I'll try to write more when there's free (ahaha!) time, but for now, our life in pictures.

A favorite of MANY amazing pictures taken by Michelle of For Tomorrow Photography!
Easter 2010

Poppa Hindes visits! He and Lily were fast friends and 4 months later she still asks almost everyday when he's coming back :)
Three generations!

First time flying a kite...HUGE hit!
I'm ONE month!!
More coming!

No comments: