34:365...more from her 1 year
photoshoot.


36:365...Daddy put
together her adorable wooden kitchen that Grandma and Grandpa
Tilman got her for Christmas. She LOVES this thing so, so much!!! It came with a ton of cute accessories and food that she will play with for hours on end. Lily says "thanks again!"
.JPG)
37:365....Sadie and her favorite ball

38:365 - Lily and I headed to Artville with some of her friends. It's attached to Mesa Museum for Youth and was great! There was a lot to do and Lily loved all the sensory stimulation. I can't wait to go back again soon!
.JPG)
.JPG)
39:365 - a light misting of rain
.JPG)
40:365 - more rain! I LOVE it! Now that I have a Lily, it's not as amazing as I quite thought it was since this kid is utterly devoted to spending 100% of her awake hours outdoors. Either way, it's a nice change of pace from the sunny days we're used to.
41:365 - a sweet catch of our little diva, Zoe

42:365 - Sadie decided she needed to be in on the action as well
45:365...Happy Valentine's Day!!!!
.JPG)
46:365...Happy 3rd Birthday, Elli!!!!! We had a family party to celebrate her special day and of course cupcakes and presents were involved!
Anna diving into her cake:

Lily's a pro already,
LOL!

The birthday girl herself enjoyed her day for sure!

47:365 - Sadie and Daddy helping Lily learn how to climb on her horse. We have *quite* the climber already and so we decided to just embrace it and teach her how to get up and down safely.....mommy just holds her breath
everytime!

48:365 - getting one last trike ride in before the sun goes down.....she could ride this thing all.day.long.
.JPG)
49:365...My mom, Lily and I decided to head over to
Dobson High School, my
alma mater, and see what we could of the presidential motorcade. No politics on this blog, for now, but I was saddened to see that the vast majority of people in the area that we were standing carried very
unsupportive signs. I was expecting an uplifting American experience, not the negativity that we were greeted with. Despite that, it was a really interesting experience and I'm so glad we went.

This was the President's limo

Huge crowd, this is maybe 1/4 of it at the most

Lily and
Gramma
The signs at times were....
ummmmm, interesting?
2 comments:
Love her 1st photo shoot - looks so good with the plex (?) on the floor! Awesome!!!! LOVE the one of Zoe too!
Talk to you soon!
great pics! we need to get together so I can learn from you! I didn't think about going down to Dobson to see the motorcade! What a great idea. My favorite is the sign that said "give me a chef". :) yeah, I want a chef too, I'm bored with cooking! :)
Post a Comment