2.03.2009

Updates galore!

Between sickness and teething, life has left little time for updating the blog! I got the same cold twice then Nathan was lucky enough to get the stomach flu, which he promptly shared with me. Lily ended up with an ear infection (her first) and a mild cold as well. It's been a sick 3 weeks for us!

So, our little baby is now a TODDLER!! When the heck did all this happen? We'll post a video soon, but she is now walking pretty well. At least 15-20 steps at a time and the only thing that stops her is if she finds something to grab onto. We're SO proud of her and she's proud of herself!!

She also got her first haircut a while ago. What a little lady she is now! I didn't cry (close, though!) it just seems like she is growing up right before our eyes.

Here are some pictures from our past few weeks (I still have some on another camera card, so some of the 365 pictures are missing, but I'll update soon!)

18:365

19:365
Haircut...before and after! Nathan took the day off of work and we spent it doing family stuff, it was nice. We've been denying the fact that Lily desperately needed a haircut, so we bit the bullet and headed to the hair salon. She did reasonably well considering a stranger came at her with sharp scissors :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

20:365
**
21:365
growing!
Photobucket

22:36
I'm in LOVE! My new cloth diaper stash of GAD's. We have been making it on about 12 diapers and this added a beautiful 24 more! Love them!
Photobucket

23:365
uh oh, she learned to open doors. and, she's QUICK!!
Photobucket

proud of herself!
Photobucket

24:365
nighttime bath with daddy
Photobucket

25:365
...uh oh again, she learned how to climb!!!! She's also decked out yet again in her lucky Steelers garb!
Photobucket
26:365
***
27:365
***
28:365
***
29:365
mmmmm, green beans!
Photobucket

30:365
a preview of a family photoshoot (more to come!)
Photobucket

31:365
***
32:365
a garden in the making
Photobucket

33:365
a bit late, but here's a sneak peek at Lily's 1 year photoshoot...
Photobucket

34:365
***

3 comments:

Me said...

I'm so sorry you guys were sick! That sounds like our luck! And Lily just gets more adorable each day! Love the haircut photos!

Anonymous said...

Wow our little girl is growing up. I can't believe she is walking, when did that happen?? The haircut makes her look more grown up.

Anonymous said...

I love that blue tutu...great color on Lily. The garden looks wonderful, you'll share...right?