4.17.2009

Happy (belated) Easter!

Life's been a bit busy, but better late than never for the Easter pics, right?

We colored eggs Saturday evening and Lily enjoyed it! We ended up with a few smashed eggs, but hey, the are hard-boiled, so who cares :) Lily constantly screamed "baaaaaaa!!!" at the top of her lungs. No sweetie, they are eggs, not balls, but close enough, right? ;)

Daddy loooves some egg dyin' fun!



I can eat it, right??No, ok! I'll give it some 'love.'
daddy's girl for the moment

the finished product!
Easter morning Miss Lily woke up to a basket of fun goodies. It seems I've been collecting little things for awhile when there's a good sale. She got some fun new things!
Snack break! Bunny grahams, yumm!
Cute Easter egg book from Papa and Grandma Pam, thanks!
Adorable dress from Aunt Kiki and Uncle Nate...Love it! Just my style ;)
Love my bracelet from Grandma and Grandpa Tilman! It's really, really neat! I'll have to get a close up picture of it sometime!
CiCi and I loooove my doll stroller! Thank you Grammy and Pap Pap!!!! I also ask for "buuuu" (aka bubbles) and chalk (we'll leave that phonetic transcription out of this post...) every.single.morning. Thanks for the Easter basket goodies!
As if she wasn't spoiled enough on Easter, thank you A. Noel, U. Will, Ellie & Anna for the fun basket of stuff! I wear my bracelets everyday!!
Before church we had an Easter egg hunt in the front yard. I found these gigantic eggs with Little People figures inside. You had a blast finding them through the yard and plopping them in your basket. You are already an Easter egg hunting pro!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Easter!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is so stinkin' cute, Adrian! Love her Easter dress - so pretty in it!
Hope you're feeling even better!